Social Media Trends to Watch Out for in 2018- Yes, 2017 is almost over
- Get serious about making your content and sites mobile friendly. It is way overdue. Now go get Sassy on that CSS.
- It’s video time. Increase that engagement with your audience with those 30–40 second videos. Nothing longer than that though, our attention spans are shot.
- Image recognition is becoming a reality on social media. Always add some sort of visual content on your posts.
- Individualized and personalized advertisements are coming. How charming…
- Taking user-generated content and consumer inputs more seriously.
- Ephemeral social media: just check to see how many views your story gets on Instagram and compare that to how many likes your posted content gets. Now this isn’t a reality for all companies but it is becoming more common.
- More user feedback needed. Comment sections, ratings, a place for the consumers to add their 2 cents. Can have it’s downsides but great for engagement.
5 Social Media Content Marketing Trends to Watch Heading Into 2018
The field of digital content marketing is maturing, and companies need to make sure that their content campaigns and…